Birdies are the original metal raised garden bed and are the #1 best selling bed in Australia, now available here in New Zealand.
The Birdies Tree Surround is the perfect way to protect and accent your tree and shrub plantings:
- Helps keep weeds, grass, etc. away from the base of tree trunks
- Encourages water infiltration
- Made of robust Aluzinc galvanized steel
- Allows for a clean brush cut edge
- Holds mulch in place
Benefits of a Birdies Raised Garden
- Extended season (soil warms quicker).
- Easier to protect from pests (acts as a barrier and is easy to net).
- Lightweight, yet strong.
- Allows for deeper and higher quality soil.
- Superior drainage
- Australian made.
- Birdies Raised garden beds look great!
The Tree Surround Kit Includes:
Four corner panels, Pack of bolts & nuts, Safety edging, Hand wrench and Instruction sheet
The Birdies Difference
Easy to Assemble: Put your bed together with nuts and bolts, no power tools required.
Lightweight and Strong: Aluzinc galvanized 22-gauge steel is lightweight and strong, lasting 4-7x longer than standard wooden beds.
Rust and Corrosion Resistant: Aluzinc is 2-7x more effective against rust and corrosion than standard galvanized coatings. These will outlast even the highest-quality wooden raised beds with no fading over time.
No Contamination: Unlike low-grade plastic, chemically treated wood, or poorly manufactured copycats, Birdies Aluzinc steel does not leach or break down over time in any significant way, meaning these beds are completely safe to grow food in.
Due to the manufacturing process bed sizing may vary +/-50MM
Tree Surround dimensions below.
|Width (m)||Length (m)||Height (m)|