Birdies Garden Products NZ:
- Ship only within New Zealand, with no international delivery services currently available or planned.
- Ship to urban and rural New Zealand addresses only, no PO Boxes. (Rural locations incur a shipping fee on stated items, and you should allow for an extra 2-3 working days for the arrival of your item(s).
- Have a same or next day shipping policy, where possible. Orders received before 12pm on a weekday will be shipped that same day, with others thereafter shipping the next day.
- In the case of pre-orders, orders made during the pre-order period will be sent when the products have arrived to our warehouse and customers will receive the usual tracking and shipping emails. Please read carefully to ensure you are aware if you are purchasing on pre-order as these are made available to customers when stock is on the way, but not yet in our warehouse.
- Do not ship on weekends, public holidays or over the annual shutdown period. Shutdown periods, if applicable, will be advertised in advance and clearly stated on a banner on the website. Orders will be shipped the next day in the case of public holidays and on the reopening of the business after the shutdown period.
Please contact the courier service in the first instance if there is an issue (such as a delay) with your order, with the tracking number from your shipping email. Once the products leave our warehouse we are not responsible for any shipping delays that may occur for any reason and it is faster and easier to contact the shipping company directly for any assistance.
Birdies Garden Products NZ does not accept responsibility for customers' entering incorrect addresses, customers need to ensure addresses are correct when orders are placed. Rural delivery will incur an extra cost for customers, and will be advised.