Mini Raised Garden Bed
Birdies are the original metal raised garden bed and are the #1 best selling bed in Australia, now available here in New Zealand.
- 400mm high
- Each box comes with 4 corner panels
- Made from high-quality Aluzinc/powder-coated steel
- Rolled steel edge with a durable clip-on safety strip.
- Stainless steel bolts.
Benefits of a Birdies Raised Garden
- Extended season (soil warms quicker).
- Easier to protect from pests (acts as a barrier and is easy to net).
- Lightweight, yet strong.
- Allows for deeper and higher quality soil.
- Superior drainage
- Australian made.
- Birdies Raised garden beds look great!
The Original Corner Kit Includes:
- Four corner panels
- Pack of bolts & nuts
- Safety edging
- Hand wrench and Instruction sheet
The Birdies Difference
Customizable: Each bed allows for customised configuration.
Easy to Assemble: Put your bed together with nuts, bolts, and washers, no power tools required.
Lightweight and Strong: Aluzinc galvanized 22-gauge steel is lightweight and strong, lasting 4-7x longer than standard wooden beds.
Rust and Corrosion Resistant: Aluzinc is 2-7x more effective against rust and corrosion than standard galvanized coatings. These will outlast even the highest-quality wooden raised beds with no fading over time.
No Contamination: Unlike low-grade plastic, chemically treated wood, or poorly manufactured copycats, Birdies Aluzinc steel does not leach or break down over time in any significant way, meaning these beds are completely safe to grow food in.
Due to the manufacturing process bed sizing may vary +/-50MM
|Width (m)||Length (m)||Height (m)|
Dimensions: 40 cm
Colour: Merino, Mist Green, Monolith